Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Problems with site/subscription
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/6/2019 8:00:00 AM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post   

First my auto-renew subscription didn't renew and nothing from Admin by message or email in reply to the ones I sent. Had to set the subscription up again before losing dogs as I was way over the limit being demoted to a basic 5-dog account. Still no reply regarding my subscription and if I will now get charged twice.

Now I find all my salary/sessions were reset to basic at the same time and won't allow me to go back to the session settings I had before the account renewal as I have to wait 3-4 days because it thinks I changed them!

Yes, glitches happen but the lack of communication is more annoying. Are there any other issues going on out there that others are having? If your subscription is coming up for renewal - be warned it may not renew!
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2019 9:55:56 PM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

have had this happen a few times, usually fixed within a few days and have never lost dogs yet

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.