Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : How to downgrade?
 Flush
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/5/2019 2:06:01 AM reply with quote send message to Flush Object to Post   

I have a family account but am thinking of dropping some kennels and just have two or three standard kennels. What's the best way to do this please...do I just cancel my subscription, let them all go to basic and then upgrade the kennels I want to keep, to standard?

I will be keeping my "main kennel"
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2019 12:36:07 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

As always, sorry to see any kennel close but sometimes we have to and at least you are not leaving entirely.

Note the date your Family would renew and cancel the renewal through PayPal or whatever.

Start reducing the numbers in the ones you are not going to subscribe so they are only holding 5 adults when that happens. You can continue to use one as a Basic if you wish.

When that date approaches - I'd plan to do this a day or two before just in case to avoid any unexpected loses - subscribe as individuals all those that you want to keep as Standard/Premium including the one that's the current Family.

When the Family expires, the individual subs should kick-in and the extras will drop to Basic. Check carefully to mke sure everything works out when that happens.

If you chose you can leave all this until the day they all drop but there's a risk if anything goes wrong or you just forget.
 Flush
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2019 8:44:39 AM reply with quote send message to Flush Object to Post

Thanks gaylan

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.