Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Goodbye All
 Mustardville
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/16/2018 7:26:06 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post   

Any newcomers interested in new breeds i am leaving game and listing all
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 5:31:08 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Mustardville

Sorry to see you are leaving the game sad :(

Maybe it would be helpful for newbies to know which breeds or kennels you are selling out in, that way they can find them easier.

JP happy :)
 Mustardville
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 6:27:46 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post

Okay they are Mustardville(Clumber Aussie Shepard GSP), KingdomCome(Tollers, Clumber), Badgerville(Glen of Imaal Terrier need people, Belgian Lakenois), Hailcore(PBGV & Py Shep...), Firestoake(Aussie Terriers and Dandie Dinmont and need people in both...Aussie T's are very very competitive), Foxhaber( Bearded Collies and Beaucerons....worked on color projects with Beardies getting competitive), Masterfull(Jack Russels many colors and coat types and Welsh Terriers and both breeds get lots of group placements and even BIS), Thunderroll(Vallhunds and Aussie Terriers again nice nice dogs available), Circuitry(Skye Terrier...we need people getting group placements once in awhile, and Border terriers), Acquiesce(Sussex Spaniels and Norwich or Norfolk...trying to remember...Sussex needs people and been building them up alot getting group placements), Rivertown(Doxies and PBGV's again....and have gotten World Cup winners in Doxies and have new colors in my doxies, and All color PBGV's getting nice), Whippperwill(Pembrokes...please need people got some very high level dogs that need a home and to be part of a breeding program), Kingfisher(Irish Terriers..need people, Smooth Fox Terriers...need people...Newfies, and Norfolk or Norwich....Irish and Smooth will get BIS's as will Newfies..)...more to come
 Mustardville
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2018 6:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post

Deliverance(Sealy Terriers and Tibetan Spaniels...please someone keep the Tibbies going as I have great colors and they are very competitive..Sealy's are great people and are so fun to play with ), Collegedale(Tibetan Terriers that are in many colors and actually got BIS 's with them and one of my big breeds, Ibizan Hounds that now have all colors and coat types and have gotten 1 BIS with them and the breed needs people), Apison(Gordon Setters and Wire Fox Terriers), Flapjacks (Irish Wolfhounds that place very highly and Soft Coated Wheatens that really need people as well and lots of group placing), Infusion(GBGV which have come a long way and group place often and Irish R&W Setters but I think they were all taken), Northcrest(Irish Terriers again and Scottish Deerhounds), Mensa(Tibetan Spaniels again and Lakeland Terriers...no other lakeland breeders out there and would love to see the breed keep going), and lastly, VikingDog (Ibizans again and Newfies). Any money made on the the sale will go back into payouts while I still have the ability to add them before my accounts turn basic....
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/17/2018 10:02:57 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Oh no circuitry YOUR. Leaving? I bought one of your border terriers then realized it pushed my basic kennel over, so he’s in this kennel now
 FireStoaker
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2018 9:21:46 PM reply with quote send message to FireStoaker Object to Post

I am sad to leave but know I have to do so right now. I have my first show dog and we have some real entry fees to be paid, travel to pay for, and may not be able to get time to be online as regularly as I was, so I figured to liquidate and hope that others will take on some of the breeds I worked on for the past 3'ish years I have been on. I hope to be back one day.....

Hugs!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.