Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Kennel Mate Q
 ambertal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/12/2018 12:17:08 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post   

Do you go head to head with two or more of your dogs in the same show before or after they finish their championship?
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/13/2018 1:37:36 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Depends. Sometimes I do if I want to see when two dogs are close (or equal in SOP) which is really the best. I will also put more dogs in strategically if I'm trying to finish a title or get top dog awards or if entries are generally low.
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2018 9:10:17 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Okay. I have two full brothers, very close in sop. I mean literally 0.05 difference between them. Right now they're too young to enter in the shows. But I do have them entered in future shows.

I thought about having them show in different shows in the beginning for experience, and then have them go head to head.

ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2018 8:11:35 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Both hounds went WD, but no points.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2018 10:23:57 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Not enough Pharoahs showing. I'll try to get back asap but it will be another week or so before I can get around to trimming stock so I can show again.

I'd put your boys in together - at least one will get a single and maybe depending on judge/handler you might get some points on both, then ou'll just have to get those majors.

Good luck. I'll be back soon.
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2018 9:22:06 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

RWD & BOS! Put one point on Tut.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2018 1:17:39 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Good for you! Keep it up.
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2018 7:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Tut has reached 4 pts toward CH; Royal - goose egg thus far.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.