Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Any breed
 ambertal
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2018 9:40:49 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post   

I'm looking for new dogs. I'll be phasing my older dogs out. Which breeds need help? I can't produce any litters. Although I could take a bitch or two and finish them.
 Vienna Acres
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2018 5:59:23 PM reply with quote send message to Vienna Acres Object to Post

It would be fun to have more people showing in Pharoah Hounds! The three of us that are showing are very friendly, if you want to join in send me a message and I'd be happy to send a competitive bitch or dog your way.

Julie
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2018 12:05:33 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Got it.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2018 2:50:45 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'll be back with some Pharoahs soon too. I'm not gone, just overstocked - again - in multiple breeds/kennels. Lol!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/6/2018 10:48:23 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I am filled to the brim with dachshunds and GBGVs. Both are fairly competitive now with myself and 1-2 active breeders entering multiple dogs a night, but it's fun! Anything that I have listed for sale is finishable happy :)
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2018 10:17:58 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I always have collies available happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.