Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Handlers?
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/15/2018 11:25:12 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post   

Ok, well. I've been entering mostly owner judges but I've just put a few in under "regular" judges and was going to put some handlers on them but stopped.

I'm thinking that until we get group competitive - 4th at least - maybe we should agree to hold off on the handlers.

How does everyone else feel?
 X-treme
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2018 1:50:33 PM reply with quote send message to X-treme Object to Post

posted by GaylanStudio1
Ok, well. I've been entering mostly owner judges but I've just put a few in under "regular" judges and was going to put some handlers on them but stopped.

I'm thinking that until we get group competitive - 4th at least - maybe we should agree to hold off on the handlers.

How does everyone else feel?

I try to book the no handler shows so there is no rush to get the best handlers.

Now, I have no problem with booking handler shows, but until the breed gets a bit better in stats and more blue colors, I think that if we can all refrain from using handlers- kind of an unfair advantage- I would enter some handler shows.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/16/2018 3:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Great X!

Now if we could just get the other folks to enter - lol. I put dogs in just about every show.
 X-treme
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2018 6:14:36 PM reply with quote send message to X-treme Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Great X!

Now if we could just get the other folks to enter - lol. I put dogs in just about every show.

I have a few randomly entered in shows every day for the next month.

I hope others in the breed will refrain from using handlers...but it is their choice.

Lunatic
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/17/2018 9:30:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lunatic Object to Post

I never use handlers in any of my kennels so don't worry about me, haha.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.