Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : It's kinda lonely in the Weimaranner grooming area
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/14/2018 1:25:03 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post   

Been entering shows but not many others are doing so. I know we can't place anything better than breed but that's true for a lot of breeds. I've been concentrating on the owner judges and specialties (yes there are one or two) but I'm mostly alone.

"Sniff" . . .
 Weimaraner 1
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2018 2:28:08 PM reply with quote send message to Weimaraner 1 Object to Post

Hey- Not too much longer, Gaylan

I am sessioning some babies for the ring- altho they are only 2 days old, be ready for a run on shows soon!

Patience my friend! happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2018 11:02:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Ok. I feel better now. See you ringside.

P.S.
I've got some babies coming along soon too . . .
 Stormbringer Retrievers
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2018 9:02:54 PM reply with quote send message to Stormbringer Retrievers Object to Post

Day after tomorrow I think I can join you.
 X-treme
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2018 9:50:43 AM reply with quote send message to X-treme Object to Post

I am here showing some future stars
 Wind Blown Hunters
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2018 11:06:09 AM reply with quote send message to Wind Blown Hunters Object to Post

Got a starter girl and some pups on the market. Hope to see y'all at the Weimaraner Specialty shows coming up!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.