Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Reset..
 Hudsby
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2018 5:23:40 AM reply with quote send message to Hudsby Object to Post   

is there a way to reset my account? I have not been playing for long and now realize I have made so many mistakes. The biggest one being "Forever Homing" my starter dogs.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2018 7:54:46 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

No, there isn't
 Hudsby
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2018 8:03:30 AM reply with quote send message to Hudsby Object to Post

Ok. Thanks.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2018 2:07:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Yes there is or at least used to be. You can contact Admin and ask.

There was a process to get your account set back to beginner status although I'm not sure it included getting new starters. Except in certain cases, starters are generally not that desirable.

The reset was mainly to get folks who were bankrupt back in the game so they could purchase new dogs. They lost all the dogs they currently had and were given the new startups balance. They may have had to have been inactive for a period of time. Its a restart not a financial bailout.

Ask but expect that it may take a while to get a response.

That said, if you are broke, signing on everyday will get you up to $50 a day in 5 days. Selling your 5 (or more) sessions will get you another $25 or more per day.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 10/19/2018 2:21:21 PM
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2018 5:40:22 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

Gaylan, I think the reset only applied to premium users who had played the game for a while then left the account inactive for over a certain period of time, then rejoined,but I can't remember specifics and I'm not sure where the requirements would have been posted.
 Hudsby
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2018 12:37:20 AM reply with quote send message to Hudsby Object to Post

No biggy. My pups were just turning out exactly the same as established breeders because I used pups from their kennel. I will think about what I want to do. I rather enjoy a challenge and would like to see some long term prigression rather than just buying near 100 pups.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.