Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Hurricane Michael
 DarkkStar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/12/2018 10:48:00 PM reply with quote send message to DarkkStar Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Looking for a Blue Merle Shetland Sheepdog who answers to the name of Merlin. He jumped out of a family member’s car when they were trying to go back home to check the damage after the hurricane. They tried to stay in the area to find him but they were turned away by law enforcement. He jumped out near a faded billboard advertising cell service or something like that and ran into woods on the west side of 231 between 20 and Fountain FL, just north of Youngstown.

If anyone is in the area and sees him, please let me know so I can forward the info to my family members.

-----
Last edited by DarkkStar on 10/12/2018 10:48:27 PM

-----
Last edited by DarkkStar on 10/12/2018 10:48:56 PM

-----
Last edited by DarkkStar on 10/12/2018 10:52:54 PM

-----
Last edited by DarkkStar on 10/12/2018 10:54:02 PM
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2018 4:43:46 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Hey- You might try posting this to The Weather Channel (Stephanie Abrams- Jim Cantore-Reynolds Wolf)...

They have been doing an outstanding job on re uniting family members, so why not pets too.
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/13/2018 9:33:17 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

Oh no! Im so sorry to hear this! i would love to help you find him, but I dont live in the area, i live up towards Wisconsin.
I hope you find you beautiful boy. Sorry i cant help
 DarkkStar
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2018 6:13:46 PM reply with quote send message to DarkkStar Object to Post

Thank you for that suggestion I'll let them know to do that

WaGik
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2018 11:34:20 PM reply with quote send message to WaGik Object to Post

how devastating hope your dogs are found .
kelly
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 7:41:31 AM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post

So very sorry hope they find him quick

One thing great idea posting on here... But have you thought of Facebook
Loads of people in that area could be on Face book
 DarkkStar
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2018 5:49:32 PM reply with quote send message to DarkkStar Object to Post

He's still missing but my family was able to finally get into their house and grabbed his records so they can update the info on the microchip to another family member's.

Yeah, it's on Facebook and a few other social media sites. I know it's probably a long shot posting on here but I figured I'd cover all bases.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2018 10:22:21 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Has someone posted specifically to the Lost Dogs/Cats group for that county/area on Facebook?

The groups here in my area (Southern Indiana) are pretty active.
Not too long ago someone lost a cat at an interstate rest stop as they were driving across country - a few folks in that area took the time to go out everyday leaving food, water a crate with a blanket.

It took them about a week or two, but they were finally able to catch her and reunite her with her family.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.