Premium Member
10/2/2018 7:01:12 PM reply with quote send message to Fantazee Object to Post

#16442665 Fantazee Waves Of Snow

and her too
Thanks
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2018 12:10:14 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

GCH Comet Panama Jack
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16497710

Thank you!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2018 12:44:41 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

And also:

CH Comet Angel Of Music
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16494183

thanks again
 rhondacline
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/6/2018 9:34:32 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

All dogs entered - Entries are now closed.

Double check that your dogs are entered in shows. There are a handful of dogs that are entered, but have had 0 entries since Oct 1

It's a very busy month for Owner Handler shows - so that should translate to lots of group placements! Good luck everyone!
 Halcyon Design
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2018 4:42:21 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Is there a link to Oct sheet?
 rhondacline
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2018 10:18:26 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Doh! I am so sorry!

Here's the link to follow along

https://tinyurl.com/ybmyz28d

Typically I haven't been updating until late in the day, but I really need to be doing it in the AM (it works better with my schedule that way)

I try to remember to change the date when I update, but usually forget..
But the top of the sheet does tell when the last update was - so I'd go by that happy :)

With so many OH judges this month I think its going to be exciting!

happy :)
Rhonda
 Halcyon Design
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2018 1:57:51 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Thank you Rhonda happy :)

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.