Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Hi Everyone
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/19/2018 2:12:57 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post   

Just stopping to say Hi to everyone and say Im excited to be back after quite some time away from the game. RL gets in the way at times and Ive had to step back away from the pixel dogs.
But glad to be back and see some familiar faces/kennels! I used to raise Poodles in all 3 sizes and have the occasional Cocker Spaniel and Great Danes in the mix.
Right now Im doing a source Mini Poodle color project, trying to bring back some of the lost colors to the game. I also have a handful of other breeds that Im toying with to see If I want to stick with them. Cannon dogs are my newest interest. Tons and tons of colors in 2 coat length! with most not in the game. I see a challenge!

I wanted to try to post a few photos of my gang here at home so you all can see why I was away for so long. I raise and show Standard Poodles in the UKC and have 3 2yr olds Im working on their Grand Championships! Joy, Sara and Big Guy (along with their mother Stella) (and Border Collie Auntie "Fire"wink ;) are my furry family!
Can anyone let me know how to go about posting photos here in the forums?? Please remember I am pretty computer stupid! lol

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.