Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Afghan Adults for Sale
 Iron Cork
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/18/2018 7:58:44 AM reply with quote send message to Iron Cork Object to Post   

Decided to get out of Afghans for now. Apparently after using all of my patience for color breeding projects, there is none left over for dogs who take two months to fully session! LOL

I LOVE color breeding and for some reason showing/breeding for show is not capturing my interest. All of the dogs I've listed are of breeding age and at SOP 99.50+ . Priced the way they are because of the time/$ I've spent sessioning or feeding.

I'll leave them up for a few days in case anybody wants them.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2018 9:33:44 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

They shouldn't be taking that long. I tend to start pups off on a good show ration and stop sessioning exercise/grooming at 17 and by the time they are 14 days, they normally are at 20 across those two and 18 in obedience. They are a bit daft in the obedience part but most of the hounds are
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2018 12:16:53 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I just went to the Afghans for sale and none of my puppies are showing, the only ones there are the ones being sold by Iron Cork. What is that about? Weird.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.