Search

.com Forum · Akita

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Akita Hidden Studs
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/3/2018 7:58:34 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

In case anyone is interested in hidden studs, I'm trying to compile a list. Some of the dogs are 'rare' colours as well.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Firebrand+Akitas

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16067958

-----
Last edited by bryerwood kennel on 9/5/2018 2:38:19 PM
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2018 4:11:13 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Oh hey there is one of my dogs! xD
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2018 4:19:11 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

I can text firebrand and ask her to make all of her studs us for use if it helps you guys out (: I come back occasionally to see if the SOP has been reset so I can start playing again.
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2018 7:31:31 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

I can’t actually list any of my boys anymore since they are so old

I think though you can still breed to them?

Let me know if you have any issues. I’m also happy to sell them to any player who wants them, just message ne
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2018 5:11:46 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Firebrand - as a basic you can only list studs up for use that have their CH title happy :)

Studs never get too old to breed from - they will continue to produce until they die. (sounds dramatic, I know) :P

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.