Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Color brag
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/1/2018 8:04:00 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

After a bit of breeding and pretending I know about color genetics, I finally have a show SOP Black Toy Poodle!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16489459

Thanks again to nyan_jai!! for hanging on to some of these older color pups. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't take your silver male :'(

Now to get white and silver back into the mix!

ETA, this was the bitch I started with in February. Feels like much longer since I started:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Dealer%20Black%20Gen8

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 9/1/2018 8:05:22 PM

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 9/4/2018 9:32:15 PM
 nyan_jai
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2018 12:02:01 PM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post

It was me who sold you the black dogs iirc. Thrilled that you got them to show standard happy :)
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/4/2018 9:34:53 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

You are correct! Forgive my old brain, but please accept my gratefulness. I certainly couldn't have started without your help. I haven't had a greater challenge on this website and it's been fun to actually work up to something aside from trait chasing.
 nyan_jai
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2018 6:58:31 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post

It is no problem. I am thrilled to see what I started pay off. I actually keep getting tempted to come back to toy poodles happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing