.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

AbleBaker
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 1:36:23 AM reply with quote send message to AbleBaker Object to Post

Then rise above it and breed better dogs.

I am mentored (in a different breed) by someone I can occasionally beat. I regard this as a challenge.

Either change breeds or breed a better dog.
 Frijsland
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 1:38:28 AM reply with quote send message to Frijsland Object to Post

Yeah - think how good your dogs will be!
 Frijsland
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 1:58:54 AM reply with quote send message to Frijsland Object to Post

If you have problems, deal with them between yourself and the other player and admin.

Otherwise, breed better dogs.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2018 5:08:42 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

For the most part, we don't have an admin that is addressing cheating, or anything else for that matter.

Breed better dogs is not a response to a kennel that one suspects of cheating.

ETA, I somehow missed someone telling to change breeds? That is ridiculous.

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 8/26/2018 5:11:34 AM
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2018 5:54:15 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

When I don't sell you dogs, I know, makes it harder too, but unfortunately, I don't want to engage in any interaction with you what so ever, be it from sending messages or even accepting an offer. I have felt like that for ages since you made me so uncomfortable every time I saw the mail sign in whatever kennel I had my mountain dogs in.

But now I have a nice under number kennel. I can show more now because it's so easy to as well and I can actually make some money, rather than just stick to being poor.

I can breed better dogs because I've put more work into them. I've worked on the breed when there was no one in there. I kept working on them when you left the breed. Stop with the whole "that player has better dogs than me because they cheated and have 4534 pups to choose from." No, I have had an extra however long you were gone to work on the breed and to improve things. I've given you a hand and expected and wanted nothing back.So to anyone who thinks I needed to cheat to breed better, try the fact that I put in months of extra work in the breed.

Move on. It's sorted now.

I am sorry that my dogs are better than yours. I am sorry that you feel very hard done by. I am sorry that you bailed on the breed and are now hurt than you can not win. I am sorry that I focused on getting some of my EMDs in the end of the month show. Yes, one of them is a bit of a SOP freak. I can't help that. Or at least she was, I just got another high SOP from a girl I bought back. I am however not sorry that I didn't sell you a good pup lately, seeing as you probably sent me an offer at the same time you were reporting me.

I've barely done anything SD this month or even last month. Mostly because my kennels have been full and I have not been at all wanting to deal with them.

But hey, at least I've got a challenge now in the breed. I am going to really be focusing on breeding better dogs. Got some good traits coming through right at the moment and others that are getting close to improving. Though before you worry, I'll likely be moving a few on to other players. So no, I won't be making a new kennel if you see someone else with some of them.

Also talking of winning at all costs, when you go through the TOP dogs of this month and see a Kohl dog, you'll also see I don't own most of them and haven't through out their show life. I've also hardly shown this month. I think I own two of them, maybe.

Yes, one of my borzois won a runner up best in show tonight. Yes, he is also a best in show winner but most of his entries are already done. but I also lost both my favourite breed specialties today, ones that I normally do well at. Best thing too about one of the winners was won by a completely stand alone kennel in a breed where there are super kennels. That also means that the breeds are advancing, sure the other winner was by a dog that I sold but that dog turned out to be a great sire. I have put a lot of work into the breeds I've been involved in, getting traits up, bringing lost colours back, plus I will also help a person out in any of my breeds, all it takes is a message and I'll put a dog up at stud or let someone have some girls to get started. So I'm not sitting here going "mine mine mine." In another of my main breeds that I've focused on for a good year or so, I can't win anything in, so now I've focused on traits, so I can hopefully at least do well under judges that like nice afghan hair.

So it's actually the fact that I've just worked for longer on the breed that has helped me, not the fact that I am endlessly cheating. Grow up, they are virtual dogs, not real ones. Be angry, have your say as you have done and move on. Breed better, put the work in, make me lose the breed nations, the SDWC. You used to beat me but then remember, you left the breed. Now I have admitted that I have done wrong. I've also cleared most of my kennels down to correct numbers (35 in case anyone was worried.) and the ones that are not, I'll be FHing things in the next day or two. Slowly the Grasslans accounts will click back to basic for awhile and I'll just keep a few of my good show dogs. None of my kennels have just the one breed in them because that would bore me greatly.

And for anyone reading this who has an interest in either boxers or Dalmatians. There are some great ones with good traits going to be FHed soon. If you don't have an interest in those breeds, you should get one anyway.

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/26/2018 6:06:24 AM

Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 11:45:17 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I am not jealous of your dog's, I don't mind at all that you have better ones, as you say, you have worked hard on them. I don't feel hard done by, except for the cheating.

It was only recently I congratulated you in the breed forum. I had always admired your talent for breeding great dogs

You are the one posting toxic text, not me. You are trying to make me out to be some kind of monster, who makes you nervous...that's ridiculous... to get sympathy from other users who apparently feel that what you did, for some considerable time,is perfectly ok...Everyone feels sorry for a "victim" don't they? Except I was actually the victim, but you break the rules and you are the one doing the whining. Grow up.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. I won't reply any more, so you can slander me all you like
Let's get on with enjoying the game shall we?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 11:45:33 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I am not jealous of your dog's, I don't mind at all that you have better ones, as you say, you have worked hard on them. I don't feel hard done by, except for the cheating.

It was only recently I congratulated you in the breed forum. I had always admired your talent for breeding great dogs

You are the one posting toxic text, not me. You are trying to make me out to be some kind of monster, who makes you nervous...that's ridiculous... to get sympathy from other users who apparently feel that what you did, for some considerable time,is perfectly ok...Everyone feels sorry for a "victim" don't they? Except I was actually the victim, but you break the rules and you are the one doing the whining. Grow up.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. I won't reply any more, so you can slander me all you like
Let's get on with enjoying the game shall we?
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2018 6:49:53 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Grasslans has always been a class act in any dealings I had. This is a game, if a player impacts you this much, you probably should find another way to have fun - or just move to another breed.
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/27/2018 10:25:06 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

posted by Kalynda
Grasslans has always been a class act in any dealings I had. This is a game, if a player impacts you this much, you probably should find another way to have fun - or just move to another breed.

exactly,this is supposed to be a game to have fun. Not a place to have to deal with drama. Either quietly fix the issue among yourselves, or like kalynda said, just leave the breed and you wont have an issue
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2018 5:38:48 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Keep the drama off forums, this didn't need to be posted here. This happens every few months or so and it's ridiculous, as far as I'm aware a majority of players including myself are adults, not 10 year old.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2018 7:39:17 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Hawkeye Kennel
Keep the drama off forums, this didn't need to be posted here. This happens every few months or so and it's ridiculous, as far as I'm aware a majority of players including myself are adults, not 10 year old.
My reply has nothing to do with the exact situation.

But, If I see cheating, report it to Jeff, and after awhile nothing happens... I will bring it to the attention of other players on the forum.

I am not talking about minor things. Usually, It's about players using multiple basics, superkenneling, or other major system cheats that affect the gaming experience of other players.

There are successful players in the game taking advantage of glitches and other cheats to get an advantage.

Moving on or giving up without speaking out is not an option in my book.

Smaller shady things can usually be worked out privately... but sometimes you have to shed light on the dirty secrets.

And to repeat... my reply is in general... NOT in regards to this thread's situation or players mentioned.

Will
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2018 11:15:23 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Frankly, I never even thought of cheating.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 1:44:01 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Nor me, but sadly it's happening again. And just for the record, not to be unpleasant but to salvage any reputation I may have lost in this thread, here is the first message I sent to Femora regarding this matter. I don't feel it's toxic or unpleasant, just matter of fact:

"Please will you stop cheating. I see that in all your kennels ( that I know of) that you have way over 35 adult dogs, yet somehow you are showing every night and doing many breedings.

You posted on the message board how good your dog's are...and they are....why on earth are you doing this when you can win by playing fair? Your actions must be affecting many honest users in a negative way. Just stop it."

I'm not leaving the breed. I am posting here because using pm won't make it stop.

I'm just saddened that I am posting this and that so many think that this kind of game play acceptable. I expect I will get a load of flack again but I won't keep quiet about blatent cheating. sad :(

Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 5:37:59 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

First, it’s not your job to police things and you don’t see everything that goes on. You see a tiny part.

Second, that person has 32 dogs. How much else of your argument do you have wrong anyway?

It’s not that difficult to have a whole bunch of litters going on and show every night and be over the kennel limit, while still following the rules. I enter dogs weeks in advance, so hey, sometimes I’m showing while I’m over limit. You don’t get removed from shows, you just can’t make new entries.
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2018 5:38:16 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

posted by
First, it’s not your job to police things and you don’t see everything that goes on. You see a tiny part.

Second, that person has 32 dogs. How much else of your argument do you have wrong anyway?

It’s not that difficult to have a whole bunch of litters going on and show every night and be over the kennel limit, while still following the rules. I enter dogs weeks in advance, so hey, sometimes I’m showing while I’m over limit. You don’t get removed from shows, you just can’t make new entries.

This was me

-----
Last edited by Bailey Barns on 9/17/2018 5:39:10 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 7:06:49 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I agree, it's not my job, and I wish I didn't have to do it. But I pay subs too, work very hard with my dogs and deserve to be able to show and breed my dogs without cheating going on.

There may be 32 dogs now, but last night at 11.59 there were 38 adults in the kennel and many entered into one show during that evening. They had not been entered previously. They were entered when over limit. You just can't do this by accident...it must take a while to fh dogs, enter, and then re claim them.
None were puppies that had just jumped into the adult box.

Jeff won't do anything, so I keep an eye on my breed and what's happening. I don't care what you think, I will out cheating when I see it..and it's worked because now there are less than 35!

Believe it or not I am not enjoyed this. sad :(

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 9/17/2018 7:09:05 AM

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 9/17/2018 7:13:53 AM
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2018 7:11:40 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

If you are so angsty about this game that you are inspecting every dog's entry status on any given night, perhaps it's time for a new game or a new breed. Good grief.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 7:16:03 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I just want to show my dogs on a level playing field, why should I change breeds or leave. I'm entitled to fair treatment just like everyone else is too.
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2018 2:00:38 PM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

This is not cheating.

This is playing the game within the rules set forth.

Breed better dogs or stop complaining.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 4:15:10 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Of course it's cheating, to show dogs when you are over limit. The quality of my dogs is irrelevant. I don't mind being beaten fairly.
Edited to add this, taken from the help pages, though the adult dog limit can now be 35 if you upgrade.

"Premium users may have up to 30 adult dogs. If you go over that limit, your dogs will not be removed, but you will no longer be able to buy dogs, enter in shows, assign handlers to shows you're already entered in, or breed"

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 9/18/2018 3:11:14 AM

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing