Search

.com Forum · Finnish Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Just a few questions about Finland...not really LOL
 sassy234
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/22/2006 3:54:57 PM reply with quote send message to sassy234 Object to Post   

I have a research paper due in two weeks in my composition class. We have to write about a country outside of the USA that you'd like to visit or think is interesting. Well, everyone else in my class was choosing the obvious: UK, Australia, Japan, etc. I wanted to do something a little different and I'd narrowed my choice down to Canada, Finland, or Ireland. I did a little basic research and found Finland to be the most interesting. ANYWAY... to my very long winded request.

Anyone that lives in Finland or has been there, I'd love to hear some of your comments or special notations. I've narrowed it down to Helsinki for the majority of my report but I will do a few "general" things. Mainly what I'm looking for is what's life like? LOL. My teacher is wanting a general idea of what it's like with the tourism factor kept to a minimum. So things like the best type of transportation, typical Finnish foods, clothing, basic manners, etc.

I've found a bunch of websites but I'd love a personal point of view as well.

Thanks! Ignore my rambling. wink ;)

~Morgan

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.