Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : Can't get into account
 TwoChains
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2018 10:07:29 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post   

Hey guys! I just started a family subscription and added my other accounts to it. I created a new one under it that SD is telling me doesn't exist when I try to log in, and it's not listed in the User List. But I can click and see the dogs I purchased yesterday.

I suspect this is my fault, as I thought I was being clever by using the Norwegian word "Kjærlighet" as the name for my Norwegian Elkhound kennel, but I think now I'm stuck. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any advise is appreciated as I'd love to get back to caring for my SD dogs! I just can't reach them at the moment!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 10:25:05 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

That’s too bad! I’ve never heard of that happening before so it might be the cause of the name.

Have you tried entering the account name into account flipping? Even if you aren’t able to log into the account directly if you can flip to it you might be able to use it. happy :)
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 10:33:25 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

I think I need to add my other account from the Kjærlighet account in order to access it. So that wont work until I can get back in to it.

It's just so weird. It doesnt exist on the user list at all. But I can see that the dogs are in there and owned by Kjærlighet. I'm so bummed!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 10:43:01 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Ahhh I forgot about the second part haha.

Yeah it’s too bad! It’s weird that the kennel name shows up properly in PMs, the breed directory, and I can see the account too. I was excited to have another Elkhound breeder. D: I’m not sure what else you can do aside from just making another account though if copy/paste and all that doesn’t work.
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 10:48:31 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

I tried the copy/paste too, it didn't seem to matter. In the family account thing it says if we need to drop an account before the 30 days is up we just need to 'let them know', but I am not clear on who 'them' is or how to go about doing that! I'm okay with dropping it and starting a new one, but I can't add another until it's dropped as that will put me at six kennels and I'm only allowed five.

I am excited about the Elkhounds too! My boss in real life owns two of them and they are at work with us all the time, so that's why I wanted to get into them here!
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 11:07:55 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

I did manage to send a message to 'staff'! The last time I clicked on Contact Us is was bringing me right to the subscription page over and over.

Hopefully they can help me sort it out!
 Icecapade
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 11:11:37 AM reply with quote send message to Icecapade Object to Post

posted by TwoChains
I did manage to send a message to 'staff'! The last time I clicked on Contact Us is was bringing me right to the subscription page over and over.

Hopefully they can help me sort it out!

---------------------------------------

Email Jeff at Admin

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=admin
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2018 11:19:15 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

Done, thank you for the link!
 Concobar
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 9:06:24 AM reply with quote send message to Concobar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Concobar on 7/23/2018 9:07:39 AM
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 9:07:59 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

Does anyone know what the average response time from Admin is? I don't want to pester them if they're busy, but it's been four days since I messaged and I'm losing time on a paid account that won't even allow me to log in. So I'm getting impatient! Lol
Just curious.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2018 9:12:09 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by TwoChains
Does anyone know what the average response time from Admin is? I don't want to pester them if they're busy, but it's been four days since I messaged and I'm losing time on a paid account that won't even allow me to log in. So I'm getting impatient! Lol
Just curious.

Be prepared to wait forever unless you choose to call. He may not respond at all.
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 9:29:09 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

Well crap. Thank you for the info. I'll try calling.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2018 11:56:06 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I sent messages a while back about an issue and they were read and I never had a reply. I could live with my issue but not being able to log into something you’re paying for I would hope is something you’ll get a response about soon. Good luck.
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2018 7:56:41 AM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

Still no word from Admin/Jeff.

My last message to him was saying instead of trying to fix the Elkie account, could I please just drop it from my family sub and add my one basic account. Because under 'manage' family subscription, it says if you need to drop more than one account every 30 days, 'just let us know'.

I logged into my basic account that I would like traded and now I am over the limit of dogs. And I am still unable to log into the paid account. I am going to begin losing dogs!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/24/2018 9:32:22 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I don't mean to sound callous but this is the state of things on this website. Unless you are prepared to bother him a lot, there will be total silence on the other end. I'm upset that your money is being wasted on a simple fix, though.
 TwoChains
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2018 4:03:44 PM reply with quote send message to TwoChains Object to Post

Jeff responded and fixed my issue today!
Thank you, Admin/Jeff!

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.