Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Judge list
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2018 11:26:41 AM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Does anyone have a link or quick reference list to the judges that prefer Owner/Handlers they are willing to share?

With the judges forever changing and the SD Judges List link not being updated to reflect the ones coming into the current judging pool, it's getting forever time-consuming to remember their preferences. It's getting to the point it's just easier to show under Owner/Handler judges!

As of posting, there are 5 current judges, which is not the case.
www.showdog.com/shows/dog_judge_directory.aspx

-----
Last edited by *WolfStar* on 7/14/2018 11:28:12 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2018 1:16:34 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

While it changes, it seems that there are a certain group of judges getting assignments at any one time. I find the most efficient method is just to check any judge that I don't easily associate with owner-handler. I enter generally to the end of the schedule and I only have to check a handful - the rest I recognize as O-H or not.

Damon
Eric Fontenot
Herbert Lawson
Trevor Price
Bobby Mcallister
George Willson (Dennis's next door neighbor)
Willian Crutchfield
William Carr
Donna Fox
Forest Gillespie
Penny Strain
Refugio
Ursula Chavez

Are some that are coming up lately.

It almost seems like there is a valid list of current judges but they are just not being reported - but they are being recycled some how.
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2018 1:45:29 PM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post

I was kind of meaning out of ALL of the judges, so that when they do come into circulation (and not showing up on the current judge list) I would have a quick list of the OH ones. I did have it done when the judges were more stable but now they are more random than ever with a bunch of really old ones back again. I guess it is something to do when I have a few hours to kill happy :)

-----
Last edited by *WolfStar* on 7/14/2018 4:10:46 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2018 6:43:18 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I have this one that I'm working on updating

https://tinyurl.com/jb6zem3
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/16/2018 1:10:55 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

posted by rhondacline

I have this one that I'm working on updating

[url]tinyurl.com/jb6zem3[/url]

Nice Rhonda

-----
Last edited by Guiding Senjis on 7/16/2018 1:11:59 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.