Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : First Bronze Dam
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2018 12:24:37 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

She actually earned her bronze dam a little while ago but she just produced another stunning pup for me so I just needed to brag! She’s my first bronze in the 7 years I’ve been here. laugh :D

GCH Berry Tempered Fate
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16235838

She’s 95.45 SOP and just produced a 96.10 pup for me which is now the high SOP of the breed (I’m pretty sure at least). happy :) That’s a 0.65 SOP increase over her own, which I find kinda crazy! In the past she’s also given me a 95.90 girl, as well as just outstanding pups all around also including a 95.75 boy who is a multiple BISS winner and the top of the breed leaderboard right now. laugh :D

All in all I’m just so pleased with her, once I pull her out of conformation I’m planning to start her obedience so that she can get every title in the game. razz :p
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 2:03:27 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Ccngratulations
 Diasonia
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2018 2:20:36 PM reply with quote send message to Diasonia Object to Post

That is great - congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.