Resolved

Thanks
Krisk

-----
Last edited by krisk on 6/17/2018 8:56:06 AM
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/17/2018 12:29:43 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

If anyone wants to talk with Jeff, call him. The number is on the page.
I called him the other day, and I’m in Canada.
He is very accommodating...although a busy guy.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2018 5:33:43 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I dislike this suggestion - not all of us are as close on the world map as Canada to the US. I'm in Australia and there is no way that I'm going to call when he should be able to answer our emails in the first place.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2018 2:00:26 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I’m not sure he would appreciate the difference in time zone either

I wouldn’t call him, I’m in the UK & do not have a landline. I dread to think how much a call to the US would cost on my mobile network!

-----
Last edited by Halcyon Design on 6/18/2018 2:01:34 AM
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2018 3:24:11 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

That suggestion isn't feasible for many of the users on this site. I'm in the UK and don't want to pay the further cost of calling admin, particularly when I'm already paying to play the game!
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 6:40:31 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

Well, I called him on the 19th, when I was having troule with my family accounts. I did not know that the two kennel names I chose to be added were already taken, since the site didn't tell me so. When I couldn't get into either account, I called. The first time, he was watching his child play softball, and was kind of abrupt, but I put that down to not wanting to miss the game.

I called again on the 20th. On the 21st I sent yet another message asking him to fix the problem. The messages were never viewed, though I know that some from my friends were viewed and answered. So, I'm assuming he doesn't care that I'm payin for a family subscription and can use only three out of the five kennels.

Accommodating? I don't think so. I understand he's busy, but this is not the way to run a business.
 Kupara
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 7:02:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kupara Object to Post

posted by Bennett Working Dogs
Well, I called him on the 19th, when I was having troule with my family accounts. I did not know that the two kennel names I chose to be added were already taken, since the site didn't tell me so. When I couldn't get into either account, I called. The first time, he was watching his child play softball, and was kind of abrupt, but I put that down to not wanting to miss the game.

I called again on the 20th. On the 21st I sent yet another message asking him to fix the problem. The messages were never viewed, though I know that some from my friends were viewed and answered. So, I'm assuming he doesn't care that I'm payin for a family subscription and can use only three out of the five kennels.

Accommodating? I don't think so. I understand he's busy, but this is not the way to run a business.

This might help you. If you click on My Account and then click on Manage Family Account, you should be able to drop one of the kennels name that wasn't actually available. Create a new kennel (make sure the name isn't used already) and add it to your family account. You can only drop a kennel from your family account once every month tho. So you will have to wait to drop the second kennel which is having the same name problem.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2018 5:49:43 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I discovered that his business # also accepts text messages. Just in case that helps anyone.

Will
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2018 8:57:29 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

posted by Kupara
posted by Bennett Working Dogs

This might help you. If you click on My Account and then click on Manage Family Account, you should be able to drop one of the kennels name that wasn't actually available. Create a new kennel (make sure the name isn't used already) and add it to your family account. You can only drop a kennel from your family account once every month tho. So you will have to wait to drop the second kennel which is having the same name problem.

Yes, and thanks. I did that. It's just annoying that I was paying for something I couldn't fully use.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.