Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Shows for 6/2
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2018 6:29:16 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post   

it's 6:30am Showdog time, does anyone have any results for today?
 otakuparadise
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 6:46:13 AM reply with quote send message to otakuparadise Object to Post

No show results and no sessions.
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 6:46:51 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Me neither
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 7:28:34 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

oh man, thanks for telling me about the sessions, i do the Assistants then later in the day i will enter shows but yeah none of my dogs got sessions either
sigh... patience is key
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2018 1:49:59 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Hmm, wonder if it's a repeat of the issue a few weeks ago. Anyone checked Sow-OtherAnimals?
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2018 4:17:50 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

only 1 of my dogs got fully session and 1 got 2 my others got zip nada nothing sad :( please only for today hopefully it will be working tomorrow correctly

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.