Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Virginian
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2018 9:03:29 PM reply with quote send message to The Virginian Object to Post

posted by Rivacre Gundogs
Obedience shows are still stuck
I can't even find any obedience shows to enter. Am I doing something wrong, or are there none at the moment?
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2018 4:19:15 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

posted by The Virginian
I can't even find any obedience shows to enter. Am I doing something wrong, or are there none at the moment?

It looks like there aren't any, maybe Jeff is trying to fix them? happy :)
 Dewey Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2018 7:28:40 AM reply with quote send message to Dewey Kennel Object to Post

posted by The Virginian

It looks like there aren't any, maybe Jeff is trying to fix them? happy :)

That's what I thought, too. I thought I was going crazy though for a while. Lol
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2018 12:06:47 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Thanks Jeff!
 Mijas
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2018 4:24:32 PM reply with quote send message to Mijas Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Are things still broken? I thought everything was fixed but my litter hasn't landed on time - it's not massively late but I wondered...

Edited to say they're here - about 20 mins late but I can cope with that lol

-----
Last edited by Mijas on 5/12/2018 4:41:04 PM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2018 5:59:22 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Litters are still a little late these days?

eta : i guess litters are still dropping 20-30mins out

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 5/18/2018 6:26:57 PM
 Master K-9
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2018 11:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Master K-9 Object to Post

People can't get into their family accounts. I keep getting told I've entered either the wrong kennel name or wrong password.
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2018 3:24:41 AM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

I know this is going to sound whiny, but I don't care. When I pay for service, I expect service.

Now, I'm thankful to Jeff for the work he's done to get this site up and running the way it was before. Still, I can't help but feel annoyed that when I have a family account, *an issue that I had after paying money*, and saw my messages were viewed, I was n't even given the decency of a response. "I'll look into it," "It might take a few days," anything...this has me very angry and if I didn't love this game so much, I would be saying goodbye right now. As it is, I'm probably going to have to call to get my issue straightened out.

A Not So Happy Wuppet

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.