Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
4/30/2018 8:00:06 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

William Carr has been added to the pool of 40 judges on Showdog.com
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2018 3:19:30 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

owner handler judge!
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2018 2:55:25 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Except he is in the former judges list, rather than the current judges list.....
 Cajun K9
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2018 12:35:08 PM reply with quote send message to Cajun K9 Object to Post

posted by Aussiewolfsister
Except he is in the former judges list, rather than the current judges list.....

You can't go by the judges lists anymore, since former judges are appearing. I kind of like it though. Variety is the spice of life.
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 1:23:14 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

Haha welcome back Mr. Carr! LOL
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2018 1:24:28 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

posted by Cajun K9
posted by Aussiewolfsister

You can't go by the judges lists anymore, since former judges are appearing. I kind of like it though. Variety is the spice of life.

And good memories from back in 2005 <3, when they didn't rotate and we memorized their favorite handlers (they didn't have the personalities back then).
 SwAt_589
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2018 3:21:22 PM reply with quote send message to SwAt_589 Object to Post

posted by Equity Danes

And good memories from back in 2005 <3, when they didn't rotate and we memorized their favorite handlers (they didn't have the personalities back then).
Oh I remember those days!! I could add handlers with a snap of a finger since I had basically everyone memorized lol
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/17/2018 10:28:55 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Me too. Now I am leaning towards owner-handlers because frankly I don't have the time to look up every single judge every day.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler