Replies in this thread : 127
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<< prev page next page >>

Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2018 12:33:03 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

posted by Shiro Kennel
Grats on the puppy! My top SOP is a 91.05 boy named Shiro Bronze Crown.
---------------------

Very nice son of Magnum!
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2018 3:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Hey there all!
It has been pretty quiet here on the Pumi Forum, so I thought I would post something...

Magnum is now a Gold Grand Champion!

I am showing his offspring, and they are doing pretty good. So far, he has 7 Champion offspring.

As of this post, his best offspring is JPumi Storm Force Winds, she has an SOP of 91.20.

Come on people- please share your thoughts, goals, show wins, and whatever else you have on your mind!

JP happy :)

Jettki
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2018 10:02:06 AM reply with quote send message to Jettki Object to Post

To the people who stack the shows up and then pull their entries last minute if someone enters... Its really not cool. Not only are you messing with the schedule of points but you are making it really hard for people who want to play the game right to finish dogs. Sorry that we dont all like to play against ourselves.....

If your so scared that your dogs will get beaten that you have to resort to this then maybe this isnt the game for you.

Sorry to post this but its getting really old really fast.
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2018 10:46:22 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

posted by Jettki
To the people who stack the shows up and then pull their entries last minute if someone enters... Its really not cool. Not only are you messing with the schedule of points but you are making it really hard for people who want to play the game right to finish dogs. Sorry that we dont all like to play against ourselves.....

If your so scared that your dogs will get beaten that you have to resort to this then maybe this isnt the game for you.

Sorry to post this but its getting really old really fast.

----------------------------------

I am guilty of stacking the entries for the past couple of days here in this kennel- but once I enter a dog/bitch, they are in it to win it...I don't pull entries.

I am sorry to the other kennels for messing up the point schedule for next month sad :(

JP
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2018 10:51:58 AM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Just wanted to add that I try to enter shows by myself since my dogs are really nice...Altho, if there are any better Pumi out there, feel free to enter with me and see how it goes.

JP happy :)
 Just Pumi
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2019 1:49:03 PM reply with quote send message to Just Pumi Object to Post

Hey all....It has been very quiet in the Pumi forum

Wondering how everyone is doing- those that are left in the breed.

Sending Congrats to Kennel Shiro for producing some very nice Pumi!
 Shiro Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2019 9:22:07 PM reply with quote send message to Shiro Kennel Object to Post

Thanks JP! I was starting to get a little bored with my Pumi kennel, so I started working on improving the coat and head instead of just breeding my highest SOP dogs without really checking their stats. I also don't have much time for showing, so I just stack them all together in advance for the whole month.

Replies in this thread : 127
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler