Search

Showdog.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Meet Junior!
 Berry Brits
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/15/2018 10:27:15 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

We picked up our Brittany pup this afternoon! happy :)

His name is Junior, and while we don't plan on showing him we will hunt with him and potentially do obedience as well.

He's a couple days short of 8 weeks old, and even though he got a little shaken up by the plane he seems no worse for wear! He's very calm whenever somebody cuddles with him and settles down well, but when he's awake and running he's a handful haha. Does anybody have any tips for dealing with puppies that like to gnaw/nibble? He tries to chew on everything aside from the numerous chewtoys we got him lol (including ones stuffed with food).

Here are some stacked photos from the breeder at 7 weeks (his two sides are very distinct!):

And some that we took once we got home:

I'll be keeping this thread updated with pictures as he grows up. <3
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/16/2018 12:59:49 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

Cute pup.
Looks stressed probably why he is roachy..
 Berry Brits
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/16/2018 2:43:50 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Yeah, the poor guy has reason to be stressed haha. New people, new house, and scary airplane/car rides. D: We’ll see how he does in the next few days. happy :)
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2018 4:19:53 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

he is adorable!Maybe once hes home a little more,he will like those new toys better
 Berry Brits
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2018 8:48:13 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

He’s definitely calmed down over the last few days! He’s started to like his toys a bit more and he doesn’t bite as much, though notably he likes to nip and chew at my youngest sister. XD

He’s also already learned come, sit and down! We’re working on his stay, but he’s one intelligent little pupper. <3 More pictures soon! Does anybody know if SD supports video? I’ve only ever seen people post images haha.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2018 1:33:18 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Videos should work I think - all you do really is to post the link and it plays when we click on it. I'm no expert on videos so I could be wrong - lol.

I'm sure I have seen videos on ShowDog in the past.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.