Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Entries Disappearing?
 The Virginian
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2018 12:12:14 AM reply with quote send message to The Virginian Object to Post   

Twice now, in two different kennels, I have entered dogs about twelve days in advance, chosen handlers where appropriate and the next day, come back to find that all the work I've done isn't on the dog's individual show results pages, where their upcoming entries would be found, or in the "my entries" page. This is very annoying and frustrating and causes me lots of extra work. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not talking about dogs who accidentally get entered before they are ready and therefore get dismissed from the ring, but rather about dogs who are ready and can show.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/29/2018 12:23:51 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

No problem I've noticed.

Are all the entries disappearing or are some still there? I'm wondering if you are entering dogs in more than one show per day - one all-breed, one specialty, one obedience per dog per day. If you enter more than one of each, the first one stays and the rest disappear.
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2018 12:04:27 AM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

No, I've been entering in one all breed and one specialty per dog per day. I've been playing on and off for about 10 years, and just recently came back after time away. I know you from show horse. I was New Ground Farm on there.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/2/2018 9:19:05 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well hello there NGF! How's it going? Ok, dumb question, you're having a problem.

Can you give an example of one you are having this problem with? Is it still happening? Is it only certain dogs or everyone? I see you have some with results from the last couple of days.

Some of your dogs are not fully sessioned although i did not look at all of them. The ones I looked at should still show although a few days ago they might have been dismissed. They would have disappeared as you describe in that case but you should get a message in your email from the judge telling you.

I can't think of anything else without more specifics.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 4/2/2018 9:22:03 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.