Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Too Cool... Celebrating 11 years...
 Steph
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/26/2018 7:35:50 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post   

Steph and I have worked together for 11 years on the Solimar line of SD Curlies.

It looks like We partnered up in Gen 27. As of today, We have bred 96 generations of Curlies that go back directly to those cobred dogs and back even further to her original source dogs.

96 generations.... where does the time go!

Will
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2018 10:19:09 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Where indeed. My first account says I joined in 2004. That's 14 years, this summer I think it is.

Congratulations
 halcyonlisa
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2018 5:48:07 AM reply with quote send message to halcyonlisa Object to Post

Yes mine says Aug 2006, I would never have believed that I would still be here 12 years later....
 TriStar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2018 12:00:21 PM reply with quote send message to TriStar Kennels Object to Post

Awesome! This is my original standard account, still with my original breed. I signed up November of 2003

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.