Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2018 1:32:37 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I would not mind a hard or partial reset.

But some breeds will always reach 100 before others and we'll continue on this cycle. There is no winning here.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2018 1:50:23 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

That is true
 Wuppet Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2018 7:43:36 AM reply with quote send message to Wuppet Kennel Object to Post

I've been a way for a while, but am back now. Couldn't the breeds that need resetting ber reset, while leaving the other breeds alone?
 Marquetry
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2018 11:55:35 PM reply with quote send message to Marquetry Object to Post

I had thought when this current reset was done that it was supposed to be set up so that 10s would be very difficult to obtain and a 100 SOP nearly impossible. Wasn't it supposed to be based on an average of all the dogs in the game or group or something like that?

At any rate, that idea apparently didn't pan out.

If no further reset is coming, and you don't see the point in playing a breed that's all 100s -- I'd think that would be very frustrating -- there are always tons of other breeds available that aren't 100 or too near it.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2018 3:18:37 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I also feel that when a breed reaches 100% that it should be re-set, not all breeds.

The users in a 100% breed has nowhere else to go anyway, and they would be able to stay in the breeds if they wanted to.

To re-set all breeds would be very unfair to those struggling to improve low % breeds.

Just my two penniworth happy :)
 Druid
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2018 5:07:52 PM reply with quote send message to Druid Object to Post

After the last reset, I remember Jeff stating that there wouldn't be another reset. What would happen instead would be another decimal point being shown. So instead of 10.0, the dogs could be anywhere between 9.95-10.04. The dogs that are 100 could end up being 99.50.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/29/2018 10:38:49 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Just got 100 Golden Retriever, lots of 100 Great Danes
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 4:23:59 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

posted by Druid
After the last reset, I remember Jeff stating that there wouldn't be another reset. What would happen instead would be another decimal point being shown. So instead of 10.0, the dogs could be anywhere between 9.95-10.04. The dogs that are 100 could end up being 99.50.
I wish that could happen already! The Great Danes are really sad for not knowing their second decimals sad :((

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.