Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Looking for new breed
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/7/2018 7:23:57 AM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post   

I have sadly made the very hard decision to get out of Belgian Malinois. So I am now in search of a new breed. What I am looking for is a breed that needs help, friendly breeds, and the ability to show. Willing to start from source dogs too happy :)
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2018 7:07:08 AM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

Toy poodles have been the most friendly breed I have encountered so far! Unfortunately I am just getting started, but everyone has been more than helpful thus far. Some good lost color projects too, which is what I am focusing on.
 Kennel SkyHaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2018 7:34:32 AM reply with quote send message to Kennel SkyHaven Object to Post

You will get more responses if you post in the general forum!
 Torria
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2018 7:27:04 PM reply with quote send message to Torria Object to Post

Wipeout kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2018 4:32:58 PM reply with quote send message to Wipeout kennels Object to Post

I have some balck and tan pups the breed needs some help I have 1 male and 2 or 3 females for sale
 WaGik
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2018 10:17:54 PM reply with quote send message to WaGik Object to Post

brussel griffens need help.
my giff knl " FlamNRose" is the only kennel currently in the showring, and there is only a small select amount of breeders.
kelly
 Crimson Shadows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2018 5:53:24 PM reply with quote send message to Crimson Shadows Kennel Object to Post

Thank you for your suggestions, but for now I am only keeping one standard account and just focusing on Chesapeake Bay Retrievers in my other kennel. If I decide to upgrade again I'll be sure to look into the suggested breeds happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing