Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Unhappy Show Dog players...................
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/6/2018 6:25:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post   

Here's a thought.... Why don't we all take a deep breath and think .....

Maybe Jeff has personal issues....

It could be his health....It could be financial....It could be family....

Whatever it may be, why don't we all just be patient instead of being so negative....

I to am wondering what is going on....

Whatever is happening with Jeff, I wish him wellness and hope that he is doing fine.

happy :)
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 6:48:15 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I honestly believe that we have all been VERY patient in waiting for issues to be resolved and having no communication of what to expect.

Unfortunately the number of players will just continue to decline and Jeff will have less incentive to maintain the game.

K
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 7:48:26 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Lmao I've been patient with Jeff since 2006. This game has been glitchy for literally more than a decade. Doesn't mean it isn't annoying especially now with total silence. Let's face the fact that he isn't interested in this website like he once was. Just sad that he will take the money and not address the service.
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 8:29:30 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

If this was a temporary blip then fine, I'd be more than happy to be patient.

However it's now constant issues that happen time and time again. If there is an issue he could address it without having to go into any detail, and then people would understand why their frustrations are being ignored.

I'm close to packing the game in, and I've been playing in another kennel since 2006. If Jeff isn't prepared to run the game properly he should just end it. It's unfair to keep taking money from customers and then providing a poor service.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 11:34:19 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Rustic,

Someone is always going to find something to complain about.

You will find some of us complain and leave.... but most of the time always come back. lol.

Will
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 11:46:55 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

posted by BarStar
Rustic,

You will find some of us complain and leave.... but most of the time always come back. lol.

Will

LOL
Yup- It's all about Instant Gratification!
happy :)
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 11:55:47 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Rivacre Gundogs
If this was a temporary blip then fine, I'd be more than happy to be patient.

However it's now constant issues that happen time and time again. If there is an issue he could address it without having to go into any detail, and then people would understand why their frustrations are being ignored.

I'm close to packing the game in, and I've been playing in another kennel since 2006. If Jeff isn't prepared to run the game properly he should just end it. It's unfair to keep taking money from customers and then providing a poor service.

Agree with all of the above. Generally when a service can no longer be maintained, the owner will cease billing the remaining subscribers.

I have decided to discontinue my subscriptions because of the ongoing lack of support.

Who knows, maybe I'll be back if things get back on track. I've been playing since 2004 so it's gonna be a big change....

Kathy

-----
Last edited by Kalynda on 2/6/2018 11:57:14 AM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 12:28:40 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by BarStar
Rustic,

Will

How is asking for glitches to be fixed "complaining?"

Please answer this.
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 1:39:36 PM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Getting a bit annoyed of constantly told to be patient.

The site frequently throws up glitches, there is little feedback about said glitches or what is being done to fix them.

If the game was free to play it wouldn't be as big a deal but it isn't. It is a fair chunk of money for me anyway.

I think its reaching the point where we need an update- That the site will be fixed and these glitches looked into or that the site has reached its end and is broken beyond repair. If that is the case (And I really hope it isn't) then surely we have a right to be told this so we can plan our gaming and subscription accordingly. Rather than the site just fall to bits and one day that is it.

Like I said I really hope its not the case- It is the only game of its kind and lots of people love it. It needn't be the end but I don't think it can carry on like this
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2018 3:20:10 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

Since i came back, it has been a struggle I really want to upgrade, but with the issues that have been going on, I feel like the pros of being a basic user right now out weight upgrading. My cousin has decided to give her kennel to me, because of this, I'm being patient but at some point I will start to come on once or twice a week , take care of the shows, and sessions and not come back til the day of the last show I entered, I'm sad but with the issues I'm going to other games. Hopefully the issues will be fixed and we can continue playing
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 6:31:36 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I have sent a few messgaes to Staff letting them know about the spammers. The last one was at the end of January.
They sll have been seen so someone is there chevking messages.

Has anyone tried cslling him?

Replies in this thread : 10

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.