Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Hmmmm
 Coal Tar II
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/6/2018 5:51:21 AM reply with quote send message to Coal Tar II Object to Post   

So 2 days with no show results?? My subscription is up March 9th, doubt I will be renewing, its becoming a waste of money. Too Bad it will be 13 years this August sad :(
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 6:02:51 AM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

There were results yesterday but they were late and it seems the same thing is happening today.
Not good for those who don't live in USA.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 7:26:30 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If 2 days of no shows is enough to make you quit after 13 years then yes you should probably not renew.

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 2/6/2018 7:26:52 AM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 7:50:56 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Dreisaiah Hundehutte
If 2 days of no shows is enough to make you quit after 13 years then yes you should probably not renew.

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 2/6/2018 7:26:52 AM

I've been on and off for years. I feel the same was as OP. This site is gonna go the way of trophyhorse and showcat soon anyway.
 Amberline
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 8:13:56 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post

I didn't know Showcat had gone. I was sorry to see Trophyhorse go because that was slightly different to all the "Show" something games.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2018 8:17:26 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well, trophyhorse actually got new life from long time users but I don't know how different it is.

Or not.. went to check on it. Looks like the domain was brought back?

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 2/6/2018 8:19:17 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class