Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Missing offspring!!!
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/25/2018 4:37:39 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

The pups are not exactly missing, just that some of the links are failing on some of the dogs/bitches. I am starting to see this problem showing up more frequently and I wonder if anyone else has seen the same issue.
This has now happened in several of my kennels with different sires and dams.

I am coming across dogs that I have used for breeding, but when I click on the offspring link to look at their pups, it come up with "We couldn't find what you were looking for".

An example is:

The sire:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16081023

If you click on the sire link in the pup's pedigree you get the same response

The pup:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16139891

It shows up in a bitch when the litters arrive and clicking on the litter, gives you a blank screen, you have to go to "View all dogs" to find the pups. And the same links fail with the bitch as with the faulty coded sires.

I often use the offspring options to compare pups, and give me an overview of what the sire/dam has produced.

I usually FH the offending dogs/bitches and the resulting pups, but it is becoming much more common instead of being a rare occurence. I am finding it very annoying, especially when you want to keep using the sire/dam and keep the resulting pups.

I am wondering if this could please be looked at if possible?

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolf on 1/25/2018 4:45:49 PM
 Ouzo
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2018 2:24:15 AM reply with quote send message to Ouzo Object to Post

There seem to be a lot of glitches recently.

In Bull Terriers I recently mated my bitch & when the litter was born it said the pup's were by a source dog Anatolian! Never got an answer about that.

Now, we're getting pup's born with N/A as a color. I eventually got a reply from Jeff saying he doesn't know how it happened or how to fix it. If you mate the N/A color dogs all the pup's are N/A.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.