.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Whelp I messed up XD; Hi Im Lirrie
 Lirrie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/20/2018 6:53:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lirrie Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi im lirrie the person who didn't read getting started before making my starter dogs ;.; I wanted to raise Saluki's but didnt realize buying was a better option. Im an avid animal sim lover. I hope to make lots of friend here despite my off start x.x So hi O>O

-----
Last edited by Lirrie on 1/20/2018 6:54:55 PM
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2018 9:54:56 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Hi,
Welcome to the game.
If you want to show your dogs, in my opinion, forever home your starter dogs and buy a couple of show dogs from people in the breed of your choice willing to help you.

You need a lot of patience in this game, especially when you start out.

Have fun and don’t stop asking questions.

Carol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2018 9:57:26 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Also, read the thread called the Beginners Guide to SD.
 whipperwill
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2018 10:39:44 PM reply with quote send message to whipperwill Object to Post

Yes, welcome!!! We look forward to playing with you!!!! If you need anything feel free to ask!
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2018 11:47:40 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Hi!

Welcome!

Okay.
a.) Forever Home those starter dogs.
b.) NEVER put your dogs on the old boy foods - they're crap. Put your pups on Pet House food; your adults need to be on Pet House or Top Dog foods. c.) Be sure to session your dogs in both the obedience, grooming, and exercising PLUS the heel on leash, etc.
d.) 20 is the max on the three traits plus the obedience below that.
e.) Some breeds take longer to session - BUT get your dogs into the shows as quickly as you can
f.) Don't be too quick to breed a litter. It takes time to figure out what traits need improving and basics are limited on their breeding.
 Lirrie
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2018 1:21:10 AM reply with quote send message to Lirrie Object to Post

Thanks guys I'll go ahead and pet home them and look for proper pupers

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.