Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Posting for Gallant - Account Still Basic
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/18/2018 2:44:01 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post   

Hoping Jeff sees this here.

Gallant messaged me to post in the forums for her since she can't access it.

Her account is still basic despite paying weeks ago and calling. She spoke to Jeff on the phone who said he would correct it within 15 minutes. That was several days ago. Now when she calls it goes straight to voicemail.

She wanted me to say that she has been Emailing and calling with no response and is about to shut down her account and file a PayPal claim.

Hopefully Jeff sees this and can assist.

Thank you!
 Ouzo
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2018 3:21:09 AM reply with quote send message to Ouzo Object to Post

Jeff doesn't seem to be answering anything at the moment.

I've been waiting for a reply myself since 14th Jan - sent several reminders but nothing back.
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2018 2:25:05 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Getting really discouraged... I cannot breed, enter shows, NOTHING...
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2018 3:31:45 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Somebody posted a few days ago that they think Jeff is caught up in calving season in Texas, so obviously if that's the case, that's going to be taking up a considerable amount of time.

I'm sorry that you feel discouraged, hopefully, it will be sorted soon! happy :)
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2018 2:30:25 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

What problem are you having?

How did the kennel go basic?
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2018 6:20:21 AM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

Have they checked to make sure there's no problem with PayPal?
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2018 9:13:39 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

So in December I was charged $14.85 by showdog, which I normally pay month-to-month for one account. I tried to get ahold of admin with no luck, but hoped maybe it would just not charge me the next month and work as the 3 month subscription. I deleted my cards off of paypal to avoid it happening again this month. So this month comes around and my account goes back to basic. I call Jeff, and he says "Give me 15 minutes and i'll take care of it" I wait a day. I email, call again, nothing. If I atleast knew it was being worked on I would feel comfortable just paying the fee again and take the 10-ish dollar loss, but not if this is going to be a recurring problem and i'll keep getting charged $14.85 for one account. But i'll probably go ahead and pay in again and hope for the best... its just really discouraging to not get any response back.
 Ouzo
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2018 12:32:44 PM reply with quote send message to Ouzo Object to Post

To be honest, I know Jeff is busy, but he often takes quite some time to get back/action queries.

Just keep messaging him - he'll get back eventually!
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2018 3:56:52 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

I'd call Jeff again.

Will

Replies in this thread : 8

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.