Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kennel Xciting!!!!!!
 MammaMangorin
Basic User
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 7:41:31 AM reply with quote send message to MammaMangorin Object to Post   

Min Afghan tik har fått valpar!!! Lika många som din 5 st fast min fick 2 tikar och 3 hanar.. Ska sälja 2 av hanarna... Passande fast lite ironiskt att vi har fått ett eget forum här laugh :D razz :p happy :)
 woof
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2003 10:37:53 AM reply with quote send message to woof Object to Post

I know this is for the Swedish ppl, but I want to learn some swedish words and the meanings. Will anyone teach me some Swedish, because I alreay know Spanish!
 MammaMangorin
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 11:52:46 AM reply with quote send message to MammaMangorin Object to Post

I can learn you swedish happy :) If you can swedish you will understand norwegian, danish, little german and little dutch.. For exempel: Guinea pig/cavy in english: Marsvin in swedish, norwegian and danish, Meersvinchen in german; Cavia in dutch.. razz :p
 Kennel Xciting
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/17/2003 12:26:30 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel Xciting Object to Post

ja... vad kul... och vad kul att afghaner får 5 valpar
 woof
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2003 1:27:02 PM reply with quote send message to woof Object to Post

okay happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing