Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Fox Terriers Wanted!!!
 Ruklon Doron
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/8/2018 1:17:57 AM reply with quote send message to Ruklon Doron  Object to Post   

I had a few kennels on here back in 2010-13 and I decided to rejoin. I’m looking for Smooth, Wire and Toy Fox Terriers. I’ll probably just keep Toys and Wires in this kennel and work with Smooths in my other account. I’d love to start working with some potential brood girls and/or show pups either boys or girls. I’m willing to pay top dollar XD

Thanks!!
~Aly
 Calix
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2018 4:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to Calix Object to Post

I just came back after a superrrrr long hiatus and will be getting back into Toy Fox Terriers! I have none to offer but just wanted to say hi, lol.

I’m also hoping to start a TFT colors project on the side now that starters are so easy to get.
 Deliverance
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2018 10:54:41 PM reply with quote send message to Deliverance Object to Post

in my Kingfisher Kennel I do have Smooth fox, and in my Apison Kennel I have Wire Fox if you need some to get back in happy to help out....

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.