Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Somebody Basic or needing an extra premium Kennel .....
 AmazingAngels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/5/2018 10:18:58 AM reply with quote send message to AmazingAngels Object to Post   

I know all the precautions and the dangers,etc. But I also know that many can't afford to expand beyond Basic but are longtime players or possibly someone knows of a player in their breed and would recommend them to receive a premium kennel!
So beyond my wanting to gift a empty kennel,completely separately,I am looking to hire someone who's extremely active here,who able to assist me with entries and selling sessions.I have very limited time online and way too many original kennels with 3-5 breeds that'll need separating and in some breeds I'm either playing alone or with mostly inactive players,but I have some good dogs.I just really need a manager to assist me with getting those dogs ready,then entered for shows! I don't know how long this would continue but at least until February 1st,then depending on things on my end along with how things work out,this could be an ongoing position!
Somebody here know someone or is someone who's interested....please message me or reply here!
 minniedog55
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2018 12:24:38 AM reply with quote send message to minniedog55 Object to Post

I kind of want to help. I think that I am pretty active as I am on every day in the evening. I am fairly new, just starting 5 days ago.
 A Circle Circuit
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2018 9:34:58 AM reply with quote send message to A Circle Circuit Object to Post

I have Dream Team and A Circle Circuit under control and am willing to do Paps on ShihU4Me if you are willing. I will start bringing kennel up to date. Supply password. Studs at 92.8 are up for Maltese from Grays.
 Wipeout kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2018 8:46:28 PM reply with quote send message to Wipeout kennels Object to Post

I can help you with that I'm active everyday and I try to get my dogs ready and enter for the shows

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.