Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : In need of players
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/17/2017 6:15:25 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post   

Looking to add another breed to your kennel? Please consider Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and Belgian Malinois! I am currently the only active player for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers! There are so few players for both breeds I had to purchase both a male and female starter dog to help with the breeds. I also have the ONLY Belgian Malinois male up for stud.

I have a litter for both breeds due on Wednesday. These breeds are also great if you want a fresh start! All my dogs are starter dogs, so no need to worry about high SOP.
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2017 8:25:46 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

Just wanted to say that I know Picardy was working on pics fro Mal's, so if this was keeping people from playing the breed, they will be coming! happy :)

I'm more than happy to help out if you have any that you'd like me to show? This is a basic account and I only show dogs, but I am happy to help if I can.
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2017 3:55:25 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

posted by Saffyre
I'm more than happy to help out if you have any that you'd like me to show? This is a basic account and I only show dogs, but I am happy to help if I can.
Thanks for offering! At the moment I don't have any dogs available to lease out. I have a litter due Wednesday for both breeds. I already have a couple people asking about Chesapeake Bay Retrievers but I havent had any luck with Belgian Malinois in my other account. If you want to season and then show I'd be happy to talk to you more when the litters come.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.