Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Dog with no colour
 SPECTRUM.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/16/2017 1:32:30 PM reply with quote send message to SPECTRUM. Object to Post   

I just bought a Pointer
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16022400
and noticed it has no colour assigned. Checked his parents, his father has no colour either, some of his littermates that are still for sale no colour either.... Why!?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/16/2017 9:50:06 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Not my breed but I think it's been happening for a while. It seems there is some sort of coding error (a typo probably) that has not been found and corrected.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2017 8:23:13 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Yeah, it's been happening for a while. Invisible German Spitz happen quite often.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
11/17/2017 9:05:34 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Shoot me e-mails with individual dogs and they'll be fixed.
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2017 3:23:54 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

I did message you Jeff when it first started happening & got no response - as the dogs were good I’ve bred with them & it has fixed it somehow.

I’ll message you again
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2017 6:48:44 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Have had the same problem in my Bull Terrier kennel one of my dogs is even listed 3 times .
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2017 10:58:17 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Bump, they still have no colour

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.