Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : HUGE KLEENEX SALE PLEASE READ
 Kleenex Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/15/2017 5:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am getting transfered so cutting back in all breeds, I put everything for sale without approval $100 all-breeds. some are pointed, some finished, some even group winners. pregnant and ready to breed females some trait and color projects.

IF IM IN YOUR BREED CHECK YOUR SALES BOARD

I HAVE THE ONLY showing KENNEL OF MANCHESTER TOY TERRIERS AND IM WORKING ON GETTING THEM MOVING BUT WE NEED MORE DOGS IN THE BREED, I PLACED ALOT FOR SALE PLEASE JOIN THE BREED AND HELP ME OUT.

-----
Last edited by Kleenex Kennels on 11/15/2017 5:55:27 PM
 Kleenex Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 6:43:39 PM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Goldens Object to Post

several moving fast
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 7:33:39 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

You staying in Goldens? I hope you do!

Will
 Crosscroft
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2017 9:14:36 PM reply with quote send message to Crosscroft Object to Post

I am confused. Only a couple of the English cockers are for sale?
 Kleenex Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2017 12:43:25 AM reply with quote send message to Kleenex Kennels Object to Post

Just cutting way back, not selling everything

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing