Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Wishful Thinking . . .
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/3/2017 10:47:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

When I'm doing entries and assigning handlers,

Especially with those dogs that have long show histories.

I really wish they were sorted in reverse date order so the ones that need handles are at the top and I don't have to keep scrolling down, pick "choose handler", scroll up and down to find handler, update, Wait,scroll down to "choose handler", scroll to find handler, update, wait, scroll down to "choose . . .

Over and over, sometimes 20 or or more shows. Then on to the next dog and do it all over again.

IF

They were in reverse order I could do 10 shows from the top of the show schedule list. They'd then be at the top of my dogs show history - just ten much shorter scrolls. Then do another ten shows and they would be above the the ten I just did so another ten much shorter scrolls. Twenty short scrolls beats 20 long scrolls.

Side benefit - recent wins are at the top! What gave you done lately?

Sigh.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio8 on 11/3/2017 10:57:43 PM
 Guenon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2017 10:30:58 AM reply with quote send message to Guenon Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think you can click on Date to sort it

Eleanore

-----
Last edited by Guenon Kennels on 11/4/2017 10:31:27 AM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/4/2017 12:35:37 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

With all the judges coming and going and with so many different breeds to enter in all my kennels, I don't even look at judge preferences anymore, I just find a show where I can get a handler. It's taken a lot of my strategy out of the game and my results show it! It's just so time consuming.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/4/2017 4:40:46 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

Well, I'll be danged! How long has that been there (lol). Thank you Eleanore.

And sometimes wishes come true . . .

Now, if it would stay that way all the time it would be even better.

Yes doing entries is very time consuming. My strategy is to enter all the owner-handler judges and try to even out the entries among them if there is more than one on a day, then I look at the low entry (higher handler availability) shows and I might do some of those. Hate being the only one though (no points most of the time) so I might try to fill them a bit with my own dogs to make points for at least one of them.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.