Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Vote in the Kleenex issue
 Mamba
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/3/2017 4:08:10 AM reply with quote send message to Mamba Object to Post   

So basically to end this quarrel maybe we should vote who has nothing against Kleenex's gameplay and thinks it's their right to play as they wish and who thinks Kleenex's gameplay is wrong and is negatively affecting other players.

P.S. now don't kill me for doing this but it may open some eyes
Vote in the Kleenex issue
Against Kleenex gameplay 60.26%
Pro Kleenex gameplay 39.74%
72 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 5:05:42 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

If you people keep this up, Jeff could well shut down the game. He's not making a lot of money on it anymore.
 Mamba
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 5:56:56 AM reply with quote send message to Mamba Object to Post

What does this have to do with Jeff?!
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 6:19:41 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

The fact that players are creating a toxic environment. That's literally the main reason Trophy Horse got shut down earlier than initially planned.

This issue should be dealt with privately and with Jeff, not in forums.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 7:20:03 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I get your interest in a poll but Kleenex has multiple premium kennels which can vote anonymously in favor of their gameplay so....
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 7:35:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Just stop. This poll and all of you voting are part of the issue too.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 7:42:29 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

I agree with Kalynda

If this keeps popping up in the forums, I hate to think what would happen to the game...

This game is my main form of entertainment and relaxation, and I would be sorry to have it lost to all because of one issue.

Lets just take a breath and let it go!!!!!

Please!!!!!!
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 7:58:35 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

This is childish. The more attention is brought to this, the worse it gets. Lets just drop it.
 Hitari Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 9:37:55 AM reply with quote send message to Hitari Kennels Object to Post

Jeff will not tolerate this kind of behavior for very long.

The players on Trophy Horse acting exactly this way is why the game was shut down. He was tired of the childish behavior and people constantly complaining about other players.

I for one am tired of seeing this constantly in the forums. The player is question is entitled to play the game anyway they want to within the rules of the game and from my digging around they have broken broken none of the rules.
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 10:00:08 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

Wow this is ridiculous that this post was even made. Stuff like this is what causes people to leave the game. If you don't like the gameplay, do not enter the same shows as Kleenex.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 10:39:19 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Yeah, I disagreed with Kleenex's game tactics but won't participate in a poll like this.

Will
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 10:45:44 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Agree with Kalynda
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 11:08:18 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Agree. This entire issue needs to end.

XiZang
Tarot
Fingerprint
DoggyPanache
Aldeberan

Mamba
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 1:06:06 PM reply with quote send message to Mamba Object to Post

Actually I have nothing against Kleenex, they're playing by the rules. That's why I've made the poll, to prove the majority doesn't consider their tactics wrong. As I said, it just may be eye opening.
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2017 2:08:51 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Polls on here aren't weighted fairly though, premium votes carry more weight.

This needs to be left alone now, as others have said stuff like this was why Trophy Horse got closed and I would hate for SD to see that fate.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 4:44:29 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Mamba
Actually I have nothing against Kleenex, they're playing by the rules. That's why I've made the poll, to prove the majority doesn't consider their tactics wrong. As I said, it just may be eye opening.
Well, I think your poll had the opposite reaction based on the current results.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2017 10:19:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

This poll is too black or white and for that reason I won't vote.

You really need a third option to get a true reading on this:

# I don't give a hoot either way.

And perhaps:

# I don't really like the practice but not a big deal, it's not illegal.

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2017 5:35:32 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. It's not against the rules to entre alot of dogs into a show. Yes it has a negative effect on breeds as more dogs will be needed to finish so less people can make champions. This has always been an issue to a degree however in the past when players had to actualy manage their money most players could not afford to entre such high volumes of dogs into shows so this kept the issue down quite a bit. Now the game is easier there is nothing to prevent it and was what people who were against the login bonus was worried about.

But again it's not against the rules although it can inconvenience other players in the breed so users are free to entre as many dogs as they want. If it's not against the rules it's no one's place to dictate how others play.

-----
Last edited by PPvallhunds on 11/4/2017 5:38:06 PM

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.