Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : PLEASE all who hate fur come here
 Autumn Roses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/29/2005 10:24:40 PM reply with quote send message to Autumn Roses Object to Post   

Folks I don't usually do this but I myself find it totally discusting .....
Please go to www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php and sign the petition set up to stop the trade in dog and cat fur.
After checking this out please send it to all your friends
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2005 11:23:23 AM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

*sighs again*

People, this is a GAME and it is intended for people to ESCAPE from the outside world. I can think of NO good reason to post this message here. Many perfectly good forums exist in which this sort of serious thing, but I really wish that people would keep it off the GAME forums.

Anyway, I clicked the "object to post" box because, dang, I really do object. Have a Happy New Year, but I wish you would please take your depressing messages elsewhere.
 -x-kitty-x-
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2006 5:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to -x-kitty-x- Object to Post

people make furs out of dogs and cats thats mean!!
 Texas Thunder Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2006 5:37:54 PM reply with quote send message to Texas Thunder Kennels Object to Post

i don't think it is bad that she put it on here.
 Soldiers
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2006 8:11:47 AM reply with quote send message to Soldiers Object to Post

I Hate fur! Although it looks good it is mean to animals. To think first we eat them now we shear them! YUCK! My mom and I were in a store yesterday and we saw some....*gulp*...dalmation furs! Cruella Devil was on the tag! I hate people who do that!
 Soldiers
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2006 8:13:28 AM reply with quote send message to Soldiers Object to Post

I signed! I hope my signing helps.
Here are the people who have all ready signed.
 fandaira fountains kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2006 1:54:34 PM reply with quote send message to fandaira fountains kennels Object to Post

give it up people,it's just a game,if people want to make fur,then post that somewhere else.theres no need for it here

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.