Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Winter
 Spazoid13
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/23/2005 7:29:30 PM reply with quote send message to Spazoid13 Object to Post   

I am getting sick and tired of winter especially today when it was raining!! how miserable is that? ok im done ranting.
 kermitkennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2006 9:55:12 PM reply with quote send message to kermitkennels Object to Post

I agree!! I wish it would just snow already!! Oops I suppose I really shouldn't say that and risk all you winter haters out there getting mad!! Joking! I love winter tho!
 Iced Cap Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2006 10:00:36 PM reply with quote send message to Iced Cap Kennels Object to Post

I love the winter...summer stinksrazz :p I love the cold though...a lot of people look at me like I have 5 horns growing out of my eyes when I say that though lol. Summer is stinky and hot. Winter is cold, refreshing, and beautiful (when it snows). Plus you get to have yummy hot chocolate and get to snuggle under a million covers ^_^
 cowz
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2006 5:07:07 PM reply with quote send message to cowz Object to Post

i love the winter.thats because im allergic 2 the sun,though.
 Top Pawz
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2006 5:27:49 PM reply with quote send message to Top Pawz Object to Post

We have like...10 feet of snow. Getting kindof tired of smowpants, hockey gear and boots...

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.