Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Dog pulled but still showing up in show
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/25/2017 10:50:43 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post   

Okay, there are several issues about this particular dog. She was bred and I pulled her from all her shows, but she's still entered.

This morning I got 2 emails about the handlers being double-booked. That's funny because one is a specialty and one is owner-handled. And she's not supposed to be entered anyway.

On her show results, it shows her entered in a bunch of O-H shows with no option to pull her.

So somehow there is a glitch. Every day I get a notice from Admin that she was pulled because the handler was double booked, and I get emails from the judges that she was pulled because she's too pregnant.

I don't know what else to do. I guess I'll just wait it out. I will email Jeff but it's more an annoyance then anything else.
 Wikeen.
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2017 2:03:58 PM reply with quote send message to Wikeen. Object to Post

Have you tried the “withdraw from all shows” link on the right hand side? It should pull her from all the shows she’s in. If you tried that already then idk, lol
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2017 3:40:07 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Yes, I did that yesterday. On her show results page, the link to withdraw from show is gone so that makes me think she was actually withdrawn. But I am getting emails from the judges saying that the handler has been double booked.

On her show results page it shows her as entered in 8-10 more shows. When I click on 'current entries' she is not there.

I think she was actually withdrawn but for some reason she still shows as entered on her show results page, and for some reason the judges thinks she is there even though she doesn't show on the entries.

I'm totally confused. Guess I'll just ignore it.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.