Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Probably silly question but I've forgotten how to...
 ShihU4me
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/23/2017 12:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to ShihU4me Object to Post   

Add an dog to my retirement coach? I know this is just something very easy that I've forgotten over time,but after finding how to alter them is there something else I'm missing...
Another probably silly question once a dog has been altered it doesn't prevent it from being shown only from breeding,correct ?
It's been a long time since I've done either so please forgive my memory problems!
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 12:59:48 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

On the top right of the dog's page there is a section called owner options. At the bottom it says retire dog. An altered dog can't be shown.
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2017 9:59:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

AN altered CAN be shown if it's still under 120 days old. It's a glitch and it's possible to show them BUT just like it would be unethical to enter an Alter in RL, I don't think it should be done in the game. Of course Alters are always allowed to enter in Obedience.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.