Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Handler double booked.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/22/2017 6:43:12 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post   

I got this message. What does it mean exactly? How was a handler double booked? Was my dog pulled?

"This handler was double booked for the Great Dane Bitch class at the "Plus Fall Show 6" show and has been forced to cancel both bookings."
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2017 1:32:34 AM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

I've had it once.

I guess with all of us playing all over the world, and occasional response delays, you and I can both see Maret Gentile as free, both of us can book her - and when the show runs she has 2 bookings.

I'd prefer if the game noticed before the show, but as it has only happened to me once in many years and many kennels, I'll just smile when it happens.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2017 10:24:32 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

The only thing I can think of is that 2 players just happened to pick that handler at the same time. I guess it's true, considering all the players and time zones, it's bound to happen occasionally. Weird though.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2017 11:27:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Guess I've been lucky - 10+ years I don't think it has happened to me although I believe I've seen occasions where others have reported it. It is rare,

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.