Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : No payment arrived for sessions sold last night
 Millton
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/21/2017 11:27:09 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post   

Someone else started a thread on the Alpha forum about this, but I thought I would put it here in case Jeff sees it.

Anyone else not been paid?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 11:42:27 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Posted in the other thread, but I got session sales from all 5 of my kennels for 9/21/17
 Gaylanstudio5
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 3:01:27 PM reply with quote send message to Gaylanstudio5 Object to Post

I seem to have sales recorded for all of my kennels except those where I am using all of them.

Have you folks that are having problems checked your kennel assistants to see if they are using the sessions? Do you actually have sessions to sell?

Check your current balance too. If you are at or near the 25000 cap it seems you won't get paid for any of them. If you have 24900 and sell more than $100 of sessions you will not get paid for ANY of them. I'm not exactly sure how that works but I have notised that I don't get anything if I'm close to that cap.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.