Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Unable to breed
 Mustardville
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2017 7:39:35 AM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post   

I was trying to breed my bitch that just aged out of shows, but wanted to get another litter from her. Tried 3 times to breed her and it just goes to the male page when you hit the "breed to" and the white box that says "are you sure" and click yes and the bitch does not show that she is bred.

Anyone else having the problem?

Thank you!

Shannon at Mustardville
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 8:30:42 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Not sure what bitch you're trying to breed to but I noticed you have some 5-day old puppies, and if they're hers she might need another day to recover, at least my girls seem to need 6 days!

EDIT: Looked closer and you appear to have 30 dogs, once you hit 30 you can't breed or enter shows or anything really until you downsize, or purchase an extra slot.

Hope this helps happy :)

-----
Last edited by Hawkeye Kennel on 9/20/2017 8:35:13 AM
 Mustardville
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 6:11:31 PM reply with quote send message to Mustardville Object to Post

Hey, thanks Hawkeye! I realized after my post that the bitch I wanted to breed needed to wait another day. I paid to have 31 adults in this kennel, so at first I wondered about that too. I was able to breed in my other kennels so I am well again!!!

thank you again!!!!!

Shannon
 Lac Lavon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 6:51:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lac Lavon Kennels Object to Post

I had a bitch just today with 5 day old pups, but no breed button. I found that if I went from the stud side of things and clicked "breed to this stud," the bitch would then come up on that next page where the stats are compared. Then it allowed me to breed them.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class