Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Site Glitch
 Mach Number
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/20/2017 5:58:29 AM reply with quote send message to Mach Number Object to Post   

I have a problem with the layout of my site and I am not getting answers from Admin.
I am missing the Top Left-hand box on the screen that gives you the 'kennel runs', 'litters whelped', 'View all dogs', etc.

This is extremely frustrating because I have to go to 'My Account' then to the 'Total Dogs' to be able to see my whole kennel.

Is anyone else having problems such as this???
and
Does anyone else have difficulty in contacting Admin/Staff??

Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 6:54:29 AM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

showdog.com/users/kennel.aspx

In the settings box, do you have custom view or classic view selected?
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2017 8:51:02 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Do you mean the box under your balance area on the left sidebar?
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/20/2017 2:30:11 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Check on the right hand side for the SETTINGS group.

If it says "Classic View", click on the "switch" to get the "custom view".

I suspect that is the problem. Everything looks fine on my screen.

Yes, Jeff can be harder to reach these days. He has other jobs besides ShowDog, etc. and he often does not respond specifically even though he may fix the problem.

I suspect that when it appears to be something under your control (as in the above suggestion) he leaves it to us, your fellow players, to explain and set you back on course (lol).

I hope this helps.
 Mach Number
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 7:04:54 AM reply with quote send message to Mach Number Object to Post

Yes Hawkeye, that box.
All other settings are the same as when I set them years ago.

Anything else????

Mach Number
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 10:33:02 AM reply with quote send message to Mach Number Object to Post

Thanks for the input people - it is now fixed.

Replies in this thread : 5

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.